Comments, Compliments and Complaints
Comments and Compliments
We will pass on your comment or compliment to the person/s concerned. We will write to you to acknowledge receipt and give details about any action taken.
A manager will respond to your complaint within 7 working days, explaining to you what they are going to do. This may involve asking you for more details about the circumstances of your complaint. We aim to
- treat your complaint seriously and in confidence
- put right any mistakes as quickly as possible
- treat you no differently from others because you have made a complaint.
If we have made a mistake, we will make every effort to:
- say sorry
- explain what went wrong and why
- learn from your experience/ our mistake.
If you are not happy with the way your complaint has been dealt with, you can contact the Chief Executive or the Chairperson of the Joint Board of Trustees. A member of staff will be able to give you their details.
Hard copy forms for Comments, Compliment and Complaints are available from Reception.